- Home /
- Order Information
Orders and Returns
Returns & Replacements
We hope that you are happy with your purchase but we understand that sometimes you may want to return an item you have purchased.
Please contact 0203 393 3101 or email email@example.com if you have any further questions about returns.
Change of mind (within 14 days of delivery) & Cancellations
If you change your mind and wish to return items you have purchased we will happily exchange or refund items once we have them back, the return of the items will be at your own cost unless we have shipped your the wrong items by mistake.
- - Should you wish to cancel your order or return items due to a change of mind you will incur a 3% surcharge of the order value.
- - If you wish to return any items you have purchased you must notify us within 14 days of receiving your items.
- - The item is unused and in a re-saleable condition upon its return to us, with all labels attached and in its original manufacturers packaging.
- - The original packaging has been kept and the item has been repackage and returned to us without damage, items with no packaging will incur a re-packaging cost of £30 per item for large items and £15 per item for smaller items. If you have collected your product in store and are considering to return it we would request you take your packaging with you. Peppermint will not be abe to retain, store or provide any packaging for items which have been collected assembled.
- - Items can be returned to our stores or back to our distribution centre. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org before returning items and quote your order reference or shipping reference number.
- - We can arrange collection of your items however there will be a charge of £30 for large items such as prams and car seats and £15 for smaller items. This value will be deducted from any refund or credit we give you.
- - We aim to refund your order as quickly as possible however refunds can take a maximum of 10 working days to be processed, once processed it can depend on your bank or credit card provider to clear funds.
- - This does not affect your statutory rights.
Items which have developed a fault
- - General wear and tear, misuse or improper storage or transport of the item such as damage by airlines
- - Failure to follow the manufacturers user guide or using the product in a way it has not been intended to.
- - If the product has been modified in anyway or used in conjunction with any unapproved items.
- - Punctures, tears or any other damage to air filled tyres or damage to foam filled tyres by misuse.