Maxi-Cosi Rodi Air Protect Group 2/3 Car Seat Star Wars. A long time ago in a galaxy not so far away, Maxi-Cosi decided it was time to design a range of car seats that are going to be truly out of this world for your little Padawan.
The Star Wars limited edition of the Maxi-Cosi Rodi XP Fix celebrates the launch of the latest Star Wars film, The Last Jedi. Your child can travel in style in their very own galaxy themed car seat and you will own a piece of Star Wars memorabilia for life.
The Maxi-Cosi Rodi AirProtect® offers excellent protection for a belt-installed high back booster seat with its patented AirProtect® headrest and side impact protection system in the backrest. The AirProtect® technology works by cushioning the head in a side-impact while at the same time reducing the forces around your child’s head by diverting them away and absorbing them into the headrest.
Its state-of-the-art air-release system works by increasing ‘ride-down’ time (the time it takes for a person to come to a complete stop after an accident) and can reduce the risk of injury by up to 20%. By combining the AirProtect® technology in the headrest and side impact protection in the backrest and seat to offer excellent results when tested to ECE R44/04, ensuring that your child’s head, neck, back and hips will be protected in the event of a collision.
This high backed booster car seat can be used from 3.5 years old (15kg) to approx. 12 years old/1.35m (36kg) and it grows with your child using just one hand. The backrest isn’t rigid so adjusts to fit the back rest of your car and by pressing a button at the top of the headrest it can be easily adjusted. The headrest also has a belt guide to ensure that the 3-point seat belt is positioned correctly over the shoulder and not cutting into the neck of your child. The seat is also well padded and has an extra recline position for added comfort. So with all this combined with the AirProtect® technology you know that your child with always be safe.
• Group 2/3 (R44/04) forward-facing high back booster seat – Use from 3.5 years (15kg) until they are approx. 12 years old (36kg) or 1.35 metres* tall, whichever comes first. *(1.5m in Republic of Ireland).
• Excellent side impact protection – With the combination of Patented AirProtect® technology in the headrest and side impact protection in the backrest and seat reduces the risk of head, neck, back and hip injuries.
• Patented AirProtect® technology in headrest – The risk of head injuries are reduced up to 20% thanks to the AirProtect® technology in the headrest which help divert the crash forces away from the head and also increases the “ride-down” time following a collision.
• Adjustable belt guides in headrest- The belt guides adjust so that they are at the correct height for your child’s shoulder.
• Easy to install – Easily install this car seat with a 3-point seat belt and attach the anchorage point in the head rest through your cars head rest.
• Grows with your child – One hand adjustable headrest extends up as your child grows.
• Comfort for your child – The backrest adjusts to fit the backrest of your car and there is an additional relaxed seat position so that if your child falls asleep they will still be comfortable.
• Lightweight – Easily move the Rodi AirProtect® from one car to another as it’s lightweight.
- Additional Info
Barcode Number 8712930130987 PPN 14493 Mattress Included No Mattress Size No Reclining Yes Car Seat Group 2 /3 (15kgs-36kgs) Brand Maxi-cosi Warranty Lifetime Warranty (must be registered on the manufacturer's website within 3 months) Suitable from birth No
- Feefo Reviews
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
This product has no reviews yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £130.00
Special Price £97.50