- Shipping & Delivery
How long will my order take to deliver?
We aim to delivery your order within 6 working days unless you have requested otherwise, our website is linked to our central stock system, whilst we endeavour to ensure our stock information is accurate errors can occur. In the event of you placing an order for an item which is not in stock we will contact you within 48 hours to notify you of any delays to your order.
We also take pre-orders for some products if an item you have ordered is a pre-order item you will see a 'backorder' messages when checking out from your basket, we will then contact you within 48 hours with an estimated delivery date for your pre-order.
Standard deliveries will take place Monday to Friday, deliveries will NOT take place on public holidays or weekends. We can offer weekend deliveries however surcharges will apply. To arrange a weekend delivery please contact
- How will my order be delivered?
We use various carriers to ship your order to you, including Interlink Express, DPD, Royal Mail, UPS and TNT. Once your order has been picked and packed you will receive a shipping notification from our carriers to notify you of their intended delivery date. This notification will be sent to your registered email address and or
mobile phone via text. Please ensure this information is correct when you place your order.
One hour delivery slot!
Some carriers we use such as Interlink and DPD will notify you of a 1 hour delivery slot, if the one hour delivery service is available in your area you will be notified on the morning of your delivery and no sooner, once your delivery slot has been sent you will be able to amend your delivery day, leave your goods with a neighbour or leave your goods in a safe place. Whilst our carriers endeavour to delivery within your specified slot Peppermint Designer Kids LTD cannot be held responsible for missed delivery slots or delays which can occur with our carrier.
Depending on the size of your order we may ship your order in multiple boxes, when your order is delivered to you may need to sign for multiple boxes, it is your responsibility to check that the number of boxes you are signing for is correct and corresponds to the number of boxes you have received from the courier.
Returns & Replacements
We hope that you are happy with your purchase but we understand that sometimes you may want to return an item you have purchased.
Please contact 0203 393 3101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions about returns.
Change of mind (within 14 days of delivery)
If you change your mind and wish to return items you have purchased we will happily exchange or refund items once we have them back, the return of the items will be at your own cost unless we have shipped your the wrong items by mistake.
- The item is unused and in a re-saleable condition upon its return to us.
- The original packaging has been kept and the item has been repackage and returned to us without damage, items with no packaging will incur a re-packaging cost of £30 per item for large items and £15 per item for smaller items. If you have collected your product in store and are considering to return it we would request you take your packaging with you. Peppermint will not be abe to retain, store or provide any packaging for items which have been collected assembled.
- Items can be returned to our stores or back to our distribution centre. Please email email@example.com before returning items and quote your order reference or shipping reference number.
- We can arrange collection of your items however there will be a charge of £30 for large items such as prams and car seats and £15 for smaller items. This value will be deducted from any refund or credit we give you.
- We aim to refund your order as quickly as possible however refunds can take a maximum of 14 working days to be processed, once processed it can depend on your bank or credit card provider to clear funds.
- For Items which are returned for a change of mind or orders which have been cancelled we will apply a 2% refund surcharge to your refund. This 2% surcharge will be calculated on the value you have paid and NOT your order total. This surcharge is used to cover our credit card processing fees for cancelled and returned orders.
- This does not affect your statutory rights
If your item develops a fault or is not working as expected contact us immediately, we will require a photo or video of the issue so we can ascertain what action to take. Normally we can resolve any issues under the product warranty by supplying replacement parts or items. If we are unable to rectify the issue in this way we may ask for the item to be returned to us (at our cost) and inspected or sent to an approved repair center. Should we need to collect an item from you we will need it to be packaged suitable for shipment. Your manufactures warranty does exclude the following however your statutory rights are not affected.
- General wear and tear, misuse or improper storage or transport of the item such as damage by airlines
- Failure to follow the manufacturers user guide or using the product in a way it has not been intended to.
- If the product has been modified in anyway or used in conjunction with any unapproved items.
- Punctures, tears or any other damage to air filled tyres or damage to foam filled tyres by misuse.
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- We take security very seriously; Peppermint Designer Kids LTD has taken various steps to ensure that any data you may share is kept confidential and secure. We use SSL technology to ensure any personal information you pass us is transmitted safely and securely. Further more we NEVER store, transmit, or capture credit card information. Our chosen payment gateway is Sage pay, a level 1 PCI DSS compliant partner.
You can currently pay for your online order in the following ways, all major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit, PayPal and by direct bank transfer. Should you wish to pay by bank transfer please contact out office for account details.
We do not currently accept American Express, Dinners club or JCB
- Viewing Orders
You are able to view the progress of your order by logging into your customer account at any time, your customer account will store all historic data for all order which you may have placed with Peppermint.co.uk both in store, online and at any Baby Shows. We back up our data everyday however you accept and Peppermint Designer Kids LTD cannot be held responsible for any losses from the result of this data becoming inaccessible, corrupt or inaccurate to you.
- Updating Account Information
From time to time we do ask that you ensure your customer account information such as address and contact information is kept up to date, this will assist us in supporting you during your order or should you wish to claim against the warranty of a product purchased from us, Peppermint Designer Kids LTD will not be liable for any inaccuracies recorded on your customer account. We would ask that you check the correctness of any data we store and any confirmation email you maybe sent.
Order Acceptance and Completion
Order Acceptance and completion of the contract between you and Peppermint Designer Kids LTD will take place on the successful delivery of goods to you. We will notify you of non-acceptance of your order within 14 days.
Non-acceptance of an order can be for one of the following reason but is not limited to,
The Product you have order being unavailable due to manufacturers limitations or items in store being damaged prior to shipping.
The inability to authorise your payment and pass our security check which maybe in force on your transaction.
A pricing error, incorrect content or inventory displayed.
Suspected fraudulent activity or any request by you which maybe in breach of the general terms of sales or any process which maybe in practice by Peppermint Designer Kids LTD.